Friday, November 2, 2012

Pretty and Polished Valentino

Hello ladies!  I am so in love with the polish I'm showing you today!  The girls at work fah-reaked out when they saw this, it's so cool!

Pretty and Polished Valentino is lots of different sizes of black and white matte glitter in a clear base.  This is 1 coat plus some dabbing to cover bald spots over China Glaze Recycle.  I did have to do some serious fishing for the giant hexes, but otherwise application was easy as pie.


Looooove it!  This would look super awesome over neons like green and pink to make the white and black really pop!



 I got this awesomesauce polish from www.shop.llarowe.com.  Even better, it's on sale right now!  See?  The planets are aligning!  It's meant to be!  YOU NEED THIS!

Happy Friday! xoxo Kris

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of putting it over a bright bright color. I _do_ need it!

    ReplyDelete