Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NOTD: OPI My Very First Knockwurst and Essie A Cut Above

Hello ladies!  Today I have another one of OPI's Germany Collection polishes to show you!  My Very First Knockwurst is a beautiful pinky nude that strangely pulled a bit lavender on me, but I don't mind that because her finish is so gorgeous!  Usually I can only wear peachy nudes, but this one has just a hint of gray that is super flattering against my skin.


Her application is pretty awesome, just like the other OPI Germany ladies I've picked up.  She is perfectly smooth, creamy, even, and opaque in two coats.  She's beautifully feminine and sophisticated.  Just fantastic.


She's layered under one thickish coat of Essie A Cut Above on my ring finger.  I super like the effect.  ACA is a crazy shiny rose gold glitter in a clear base.  You could probably get her opaque in three good coats, but I really love her for layering!  She's part of Essie's My Luxeffects topcoat collection.  I'm going to try her next over a deep raspberry!


I'll be swatching the rest of the colors that I bought from OPI's Germany collection in between my "This Is Halloween" posts.  The colors and formulas are insane and I can't wait to show you!!!

You can pick up your OPI at ULTA, JCPenney, Regis Salons, Cosmoprof, Saloncentric, and lots of salons and etailers.  Grab your Essie at ULTA, Walgreens, and etailers like www.transdesign.com.

I'm off to bed... tomorrow is my day off and I have a busy morning of sleeping in planned.  Happy Wednesday!  xoxo Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment